[CS-FSLUG] Linux fish

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Thu Oct 28 02:37:32 CDT 2004

Welcome, Alvin.

Eduardo

On Thursday 28 October 2004 00:52, Alvin Smith wrote:
> On Tuesday 26 October 2004 11:52 pm, Bradly McConnell wrote:
> > Quick question/opinion poll.  What do you all think about the linux
"fish"
> > -
> >
> > http://www.thinkgeek.com/interests/linux/2898/
> >
> > Just curious as to what you all think.
> >
> > Brad
>
> I thought it relevant to add perspective as to the use of the fish
symbol
> itself.  Here is a link that kind of helps:
>
> http://www.open.org/~hughesa/christian/christian-fish.htm
>
> btw, I'm Alvin, new to list.  Greetings!
> --
> Alvin Smith

Prof. Eduardo Sanchez
Asuncion, Paraguay, South America
There are no _ordinary_ people. You have never talked to a mere mortal.
Nations, cultures, arts, civilisations --these are mortal, and their
life is to ours as the life of a gnat. But it is immortals whom we joke
with, work with, marry, snub and exploit --immortal horrors or
everlasting splendours.

 -- C.S. Lewis, "The Weight of Glory"