[CS-FSLUG] Linux fish

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Wed Oct 27 17:08:19 CDT 2004

I wouldn't probably get it because it looks a bit too much like some
Darwin fish I've seen. But, I think it is a rather cute idea.

Then again, I don't have *any* car fish... I'm waiting to see a
magnetic one that wouldn't damage the paint if I wanted to replace it
or take it off for whatever reason. :-)

	-Tim

On Oct 26, 2004, at 10:52 PM, Bradly McConnell wrote:

> Quick question/opinion poll.  What do you all think about the linux
> "fish" -
>
> http://www.thinkgeek.com/interests/linux/2898/
>
> Just curious as to what you all think.
>
> Brad

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |