[CS-FSLUG] QOTW: Mail Clients

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Wed Oct 27 02:45:03 CDT 2004

Jerry, you can do it in Kmail by configuring identities. Each identity
(corresponding to each mail account) can have its own Inbox, Sent, and
Drafts folder. About Trash, well, I don't know.

Blessings,

Eduardo

On Wednesday 27 October 2004 03:38, Jerry Van Brimmer wrote:
> On Tuesday 26 October 2004 19:12, Timothy R. Butler wrote:
> > > mail accounts, like Thunderbird does. I also like using Kmail in
> > > Kontact.
> >
> >  Thunderbird 0.8.x supports a global inbox. :-)
>
> I know , that's what I *don't* like about Kmail. I receive mail from
several
> acccounts, and I want them separated in their own set of folders, like
> Mozilla Mail does it. I want each account to have it's own Inbox,
Outbox,
> Sent box, Drafts box, and Trash box. Kmail currently doesn't do this.
At
> least I haven't figured out how to get Kmail to do it. :)
>

> --
> The KING is coming!..................Rev. 1:7
> Linux User #153217..................http://counter.li.org

Prof. Eduardo Sanchez
Asuncion, Paraguay, South America
 Waste not your Hour, nor in the vain pursuit
 Of This and That endeavor and dispute;
   Better be jocund with the fruitful Grape
 Than sadden after none, or bitter, Fruit.

 -- The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam