[CS-FSLUG] Re: Christiansource Digest, Vol 8, Issue 58

Monfieth monfieth at rushmore.com
Tue Oct 26 20:20:28 CDT 2004

ompson)
>    6. Re: HTML in Kmail (Eduardo Sanchez)
>    7. MEDIA: Missing the Point (Ed Hurst)
>    8. QOTW: Mail Clients (Timothy R. Butler)
>    9. Re: QOTW: Mail Clients (Eduardo Sanchez)
>   10. Re: MEDIA: Missing the Point (Eduardo Sanchez)
>

> Message: 7
> Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 09:30:15 -0500
> From: Ed Hurst <ehurst at asisaid.com>
> Subject: [CS-FSLUG] MEDIA: Missing the Point
> To: "CS-FSLUG" <christiansource at ofb.biz>
>
> I decided some time ago this fellow was a flake. He continues to prove
> me right. He mischaracterizes Linux in particular, and Open Source in
> general. Odd, for a man who claims to be a theologian, he worships the
> almighty dollar a bit too much.
>
>    http://www.lewrockwell.com/north/north313.html
>
> --
> Ed Hurst
> A Bible Site -- http://webs.tconline.net/softedges/
> Linux & Unix Help -- http://ed.asisaid.com/
> Blog -- http://ed.asisaid.com/blog/

Gary North is not a flake whatever else he may be.  I f I remember right he
 was a student of Rushdooney, Orthodox Presbyteriand Church.  He moved
 farther right in Christian Reconstructionism. Chalcedon, the Rutherford
Inst., Ross House Books, are all in that line.  I think North was married
to Rushdooneys daughter.
Regards Lee