[CS-FSLUG] MEDIA: Missing the Point

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Mon Oct 25 07:22:22 CDT 2004

Indeed.

On Monday 25 October 2004 14:30, Ed Hurst wrote:
> I decided some time ago this fellow was a flake. He continues to prove
> me right. He mischaracterizes Linux in particular, and Open Source in
> general. Odd, for a man who claims to be a theologian, he worships the
> almighty dollar a bit too much.
>
>    http://www.lewrockwell.com/north/north313.html
>
> --
> Ed Hurst

Prof. Eduardo Sanchez
Asuncion, Paraguay, South America
Never, in peace or war, commit your virtue or your happiness to the
future. Happy work is best done by the man who takes his long-term
plans somewhat lightly and works from moment to moment "as to the
Lord." It is only our _daily_ bread that we are encouraged to ask for.
The present is the only time in which any duty can be done or any grace
received.

 -- C.S. Lewis, "Learning in War-Time"