[CS-FSLUG] HTML in Kmail

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Mon Oct 25 03:08:21 CDT 2004

That's funny, it doesn't work on me either. I'm at a loss about what's
causing this...

Eduardo

On Sunday 24 October 2004 23:39, Jerry Van Brimmer wrote:
> Dear Brother,
>
> I already had that selected. I guess it's a guirk of that particular
email I
> got. Oh well, thanks, other html messages display as html.
>
> Bless  you all,
> Jerry
>

> On Sunday 24 October 2004 14:36, you wrote:
> > Jerry, fellow slacker:
> >
> > Go to Settings -> Configure Kmail
> >
> > There, go to Security, and the tab "Reading".
> >
> > There, activate "Allow HTML to load external references from the
net".

> > There it is.
> >
> > Blessings,
> >
> > Eduardo
> >

> --
> The KING is coming!..................Rev. 1:7
> Linux User #153217..................http://counter.li.org

Prof. Eduardo Sanchez
Asuncion, Paraguay, South America
 And if the Wine you drink, the Lip you press,
 End in what All begins and ends in--Yes;
   Think then you are TO-DAY what YESTERDAY
 You were--TO-MORROW you shall not be less.

	-- The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam