[CS-FSLUG] It's starting

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 19:46:56 CDT 2004

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:13:32 -0400, Josiah Ritchie <jritchie at bible.edu> wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-10-20 at 18:01, Don Parris wrote:
>
> > I hate to carry over the name of the church ministry - Matheteuo
> > Christian Fellowship just wouldn't cut it.  Yet I'm stuck trying to
> > come up with a name.  Any bright ideas?
>
> How about a persecuted saint frm Fox's Book of Martyrs?
>
> JSR/

Hmmm... Y'all are getting warm.  What about something along the lines
of "Charisma" - the free gift?  Unfortunately, "eleutheros"
(el-yoo-the-ross) probably would fly right over most people's heads,
even if it conveys the more correct sense of "free".  Anyway...

--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist
http://matheteuo.org/
gnumathetes at gmail.com