[CS-FSLUG] It's starting

Norbert Bollow nb at norbert.ch
Thu Oct 21 04:30:57 CDT 2004

Don Parris <gnumathetes at gmail.com> wrote:

> but I would like to come up with a name for a ministry where I offer
> presentations - Linux Demos - to churches (staff and members).

How about "Christian Computer Blacksmith Restoration Ministry"?

This is inspired by 1 Sam 13:19-22.  Similar to how the Israelites
had to go to the Philistines to get their tools sharpened (which
put them at a significant disadvantage in war time) too many
Christians today on proprietary software companies for getting
their tools sharpened.

Blessings,
Norbert.