[CS-FSLUG] Announcement of SUSE 9.2

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Mon Oct 18 20:30:11 CDT 2004

9.1 was a good product except for a few quirks I didn't like, hopefully
9.2 will be a better product (without the quirks :-) ).

As much as their marketing might want to make me rush out and
compulisvely buy a copy, previous experience has tought me to be more
cautious when it comes to their products. I'll probably wind up waiting
until I can download a free copy of Pro before making the expensive
commitment or purchasing a copy of the professioanl edition.

I'm curious also if his version might use Xorg instead of XFree86?

--
http://www.geocities.com/ntws01/
http://ntws01.blogspot.com/