FW: [CS-FSLUG] Partitioning fix LOST my Mandrake

Leon Brooks xtiansrc at leon.brooks.fdns.net
Mon Oct 18 03:28:21 CDT 2004

On Monday 18 October 2004 13:19, Ruth Marlene Friesen wrote:
> Another message: Application Nautilus (process 3571) has crashed due
> to a fatal error (segmentation fault).

One sparrow does not summer make, but if you get a lot of applications
dying of segfault (also called "SIGSEGV", just plain "SEGV", "Segment
Violation" and "Signal 11") then you probably have a hardware fault,
usually memory or motherboard.

Cheers; Leon

--
Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time,
"Thou shalt not kill;"
and "whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:"
But I say unto you that
whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause
shall be in danger of the judgment:
and whosoever shall say to his brother, "Raca [shallow/stupid one]",
shall be in danger of the council:
but whosoever shall say, "Thou [morally reckless] fool",
shall be in danger of hell fire.
Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar,
and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;
Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way;
first be reconciled to thy brother,
and then come and offer thy gift. -- Matthew 5:21-24, KJV