[CS-FSLUG] Which HTML editor

Nigel Ridley nigel at i-amfaithweb.net
Sat Oct 16 10:49:08 CDT 2004

I have been using bluefish for about three years now and have always
liked it but the latest version has automatic tag completion which seems
like a good idea except that it closes the <BR> tag with </BR> which
shouldn't be correct -- right?

Anyway, I am looking for a substitute HTML editor. I have tried playing
with Kate but there are no tabs; Gedit is nice (tabs) but it lacks a
*file list* window.
I also remember having a quick look at Screem but didn't like it much.

Any suggestions? -- I do like the highlighting that all of the above
have.

Blessings,

Nigel

--
It's not a problem -- it's a learning opportunity.
--

I AM Bible Studies and Resources
http://www.i-amfaithweb.net

Messianic E-Cards.com