[CS-FSLUG] SCO PLANS ALTERNATIVE TO GROKLAW WEB SITE

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Fri Oct 15 18:17:31 CDT 2004

I just don't understand what the point of this is going to be, I doubt
they'll have that many readers. Maybe they just want a link to it on
Slashdot so they can accuse the OSS community of a DoS attack against
their new website.

BTW. Just a thought, those viruses that attack SCO domains are probably
written so people will think OSS is evil, that way people will keep
using Windows systems that once infected with these viruses also act as
spam relays raking in a profit for the virus writer(s).

--
http://www.geocities.com/ntws01/
http://ntws01.blogspot.com/