[CS-FSLUG] Mandrake CD 4 download page

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Thu Oct 14 21:06:44 CDT 2004

It doesn't have the Software from CD 4 though. I was running MDK 10.0
and I couldn't find a lot of what I wanted on the Internet because it
was all on CD 4.

BTW. I've heard some interesting stuff about MDK 10.1, has anyone here
tried it? What improvements can we expect?

--
http://www.geocities.com/ntws01/
http://ntws01.blogspot.com/