[CS-FSLUG] Christians from India

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Thu Oct 14 09:08:09 CDT 2004

In India, a year ago, there was an election where the "wrong party" somehow got
into power.  Nobody could explain how the party that had been ruling for so
many years was elected out of office.  But there had been over 5 million
Christians praying for the "wrong party".  That prayer came from all over the
world, but much of it came from the USA.  The Indian Christians are very
thankful, and have decided to re-contact these who prayed for their country, in
an effort to get a prayer focus on the upcoming US elections.  What goes
around, comes around.  We prayed for them, now they are praying for us.

The following emails are from a group involved in the process.

	- Tim Young

--------------------------
Dear Prayer Team,
   May the Love of God flood your heart by the Holy Spirit given to you!

   In an effort to get all American Christians to pray and fast for the
election, I have included in this group allthe context I have
   both from the Foreign Missions Foundation and personal whom I believe would
be interested in a God ward government
   here in the United States. This will naturally include a number of people
that may not want to be on this list. If that be true,
   please reply to this message with subject “Please remove me from this
mailing list.” We plan to send out a
   message about once a week until November 2.

   We’re planning to pattern our campaign after the Indian Elections that
just reversed the whole direction of
   government from one of militant Hinduism to a secular government promoting
righteousness, truth, and freedom for all. The
   ones who were voted out could not understand how they could have lost, and
the onesvoted in could not understand how
   they won.

   In closing, a letter from our friend Victor Chouhdrie, who is one of the key
house church planting leaders of India and who
   spear-headed the goal of one million prayer warriors for India (actually
five million participated) they are now
   spear-heading prayer for our election. We live in a one world system, where
what happens to us becomes very vital to
   freedom on planet earth.

   God Bless You

   Dr. Gene Davis
   Foreign Mission Foundation
   10875 S.W. 89th Ave.
   Tigard, OR 97223
   503-246-5862
   fmf-india at comcast.net

   From: Victor Choudhrie September 11, 2004
   Madhya Pradesh, India

   Dear Gene,

   I have just returned from DAWN congress in Bombay. We have decided that we
will raise one million intercessors from
   India to pray for the forth-coming elections in USA. So far we have already
commitment for over 300,000 people to pray
   for it and hopefully in the next few days many other networks will join the
fray. I call it fray because it is not just elections
   but a spiritual warfare going on. With 250,000 people protesting, their
women publicly exposing their panties in public with
   filth written on them, indicates that the devil is really angry with the
party, which is taking a stand against such immorality.
   With one party hell-bent on promoting homosexuality, same sex marriage and
abortion, it is no longer a local election but
   has global implications. We cannot export dollars to America but we can
certainly export prayers because that country has
   been such a blessing to us.