[CS-FSLUG] Christian Voting issues.

Fred Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Fri Oct 8 19:57:22 CDT 2004

* Gay Marriage:
President Bush is opposed.
John Kerry favors.

* Partial-Birth Abortion:
President Bush is opposed.
John Kerry favors.

* Restoring voluntary prayer in the public schools:
President Bush Favors.
John Kerry is Opposed.

* Mel Gibson & the making of a film about Christ:
President Bush supports Gibson.
John Kerry participated in Left's assault on Gibson, suggesting
possible anti-Semitism even
though Kerry had not seen the film.

* Boy Scouts' belief in God and not allowing
Homosexual Scout Leaders:
President Bush supports Boy Scouts' stand.
John Kerry opposes boy Scouts' stand.

* Asking for God's blessing on America:
President Bush often asks God to bless America in his speeches.
John Kerry attacks Bush for mentioning God so often.

* Judges:
President bush says "We need common-sense judges who believe our
rights are derived from God."
John Kerry insists on judges who support the ACLU's radical
anti-Christian, anti-God, anti-family agenda.
John Kerry is insistent on blocking President Bush's
federal judge appointments.

* Overall Record:
President Bush does not vote on issues before Congress
but, based on his publicly stated positions, would
receive an 85% conservative rating.

John Kerry, according to the highly respected,
politically-neutral National Journal,
rates Kerry the most liberal U. S. Senator in 2003 -
- more liberal than Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton.

With help from you and many others, we hope to
distribute 25,000,000 copies of this Voter information across the
United States.
If you agree, please pass this on.

--
"Running Windows on a Pentium is like getting a Porsche but only being
able to drive it in reverse with the handbrake on."