[CS-FSLUG] Rev. 13:16-17?

Norbert Bollow nb at norbert.ch
Thu Oct 7 07:04:44 CDT 2004

> Saw this today on CNN:
> http://edition.cnn.com/2004/TECH/10/05/spark.bajabeach/index.html

This is what they want:

"The objective of this technology is to bring an ID system to a global
level that will destroy the need to carry ID documents and credit
cards. The veriChip the we implant in the Baja will not only be for
the Baja, but is also useful for whatever other enterprise that makes
use of this technology."

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2004/040704bajabeachclub.htm

Whether God will allow this kind of plan to succeed at this time is
up to Him.  I think that this first attempt at introducing such a
system will not succeed on the global level, but eventually a very
popular democratically elected leader (the Antichrist of Biblical
prophecy) will successfully establish a similar system.

Blessings,
Norbert.