[CS-FSLUG] Bible software for Windows

Ruth Marlene Friesen bouquet at ruthes-secretroses.com
Wed Oct 6 13:21:15 CDT 2004

Nathan,
may I suggest you go to www.FreeBibleSoftware.com ? It's the E4 Group
and they are giving away a free CD (donations accepted)  with Quick
Verse software, multiple Bibles with Strong's numbers, 37 volumes in a
Christ-centered Library worth $750, and a 10,000 Subject Topical index.

I've only peeked at all this stuff, I haven't  had time to integrate it
into my busy days, but I just looked at the leaflet and it says you can
add on some translations from the E4 site, and
NIV, NASB, ESv are available directly from FindEx. All on ONE CD!

Blessings,
Ruth