[CS-FSLUG] [Fwd: E4 International Standard Bible Encyclopedia withQuick Verse.]

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Wed Oct 6 09:09:13 CDT 2004

Oh.  After a brief research.  The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia
they have to offer here is the older one [1929], not the newer one
[1979-1995].  The older one seems to be the one that can be found on the
Internet a few places: http://www.studylight.org/enc/isb/
It seems to be the free one you can download here:
http://www.crosswire.org/sword/modules/ModInfo.jsp?modName=ISBE

	- Tim Young