[CS-FSLUG] Canadian bank, intimidation?

Aaron Patrick Lehmann lehmanap at cs.purdue.edu
Tue Oct 5 21:55:18 CDT 2004

On Tue, Oct 05, 2004 at 09:23:59PM -0400, Fred Miller wrote:
> On Tuesday October 5 2004 9:09 pm, Aaron Patrick Lehmann wrote:
> > I'm sure they'll feel safe when they're in a country that has gone 100+
> > years without persecuting them for their choice, as you are.
>
> Lets tell the truth, Aaron. You DON'T at all mean "persecuting them," but
> rather that no one should tell them that they're living a sinfull lifestyle -
> one of CHOICE, like any other sin. The real truth is that you want everyone
> to accept them as being as normal as anyone else and that their lifestyle
> isn't really sinfull. Sorry - doing that IS sinfull.

I agree that it is sinful.  I tell people that homosexuality is sinful.  My gay
freind knows that I believe homosexuality is sin.  He's never accused me of
being a homophobe, and hope he doesn't believe I am.  If a person makes it
clear that they believe homosexuality is sinful, but ALSO makes it clear that
they don't condemn the person for it, but rather condemn the sin, and present
these beliefs in a calm manner, the homosexual may not go off the handle.

Aaron Lehmann

--
Sometimes you stay the course;
Sometimes the course stays you.