[CS-FSLUG] Canadian bank, intimidation?

R. Thompson ron.t at sasktel.net
Tue Oct 5 20:50:42 CDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-05 at 19:23, Fred Miller wrote:
> On Tuesday October 5 2004 9:09 pm, Aaron Patrick Lehmann wrote:
> > I'm sure they'll feel safe when they're in a country that has gone 100+
> > years without persecuting them for their choice, as you are.
>
> Lets tell the truth, Aaron. You DON'T at all mean "persecuting them," but
> rather that no one should tell them that they're living a sinfull lifestyle -
> one of CHOICE, like any other sin. The real truth is that you want everyone
> to accept them as being as normal as anyone else and that their lifestyle
> isn't really sinfull. Sorry - doing that IS sinfull.
>
> Fred

	What bothered me more was not condoning the lifestyle as much as it was
creating an us vs them situation for the Christian (or other) who felt
it wrong to be identified with the campaign or people behind the
campaign.  A more encompassing symbol for the Christian I feel would be
one identified with Christ that speaks to the unsaved that we, as
disciples of the one who died for sinners, will not persecute them but
wish to share The Way with them by which we too found deliverance and
forgiveness.  It seems to me that this campaign wishes to label as
hostiles those who do not go along with it.

	Ron T.
--
Ron G. Thompson, |^|
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada
www.petomai.org   ron at petomai.org
"Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as doves to their window?" Is
60:8