[CS-FSLUG] Canadian bank, intimidation?

@ndrew andrew at dothedrew.net
Tue Oct 5 17:31:08 CDT 2004

> The rainbow says that the environment is safe for gays,
> lesbians and ... others.  Indeed, for that reason I
> would display it.  It is safe.  I would invite them, as
> I have in the past, as friends to go and hang out.
> That way they hear the gospel. My first friend in the
> Navy was a formar homosexual.

Why do they need a special sticker to feel safe? If they choose to be Gay -
and they do - then they can stop crying and deal with people not liking
them. I don't go around complaining that I feel unloved because people
aren't displaying fish stickers. If 90% of the popuplation could get beyond
first grade, we might get somewhere.

--
@ndrew
andrew at dothedrew.net