[CS-FSLUG] Bible software for Windows

Stephen J. McCracken smccrack at hcjb.org.ec
Mon Oct 4 17:48:06 CDT 2004

N. Thompson wrote:
> I'm using the bible more and more for school work and I think it would
> go much quicker if I had some bible software I could search through.

I don't have a list with me, but I have used LOGOS, Quickverse, and a
little the Sword project.  I recommend not just looking at the actual
program, but also the available versions.  I was using Quickverse when I
only needed some English translations and switched to LOGOS when I
needed some Greek and Hebrew.  I don't think the Sword project has many
(any?) translations that you need to pay for (e.g. NIV or NASB or the like).

Check out this link to see many possibilities:
http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?nav_search=1&event=ESRCN&action=Search&Ntt=software%2F&N=5100+1019236&Ne=1014786&category=Software&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&format=1014786&Ntk=keywords

Just think about what translations you want/need before deciding on a
program.

sjm