[CS-FSLUG] Canadian bank, intimidation?

Leon Brooks xtiansrc at leon.brooks.fdns.net
Mon Oct 4 00:08:10 CDT 2004

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 13:02, Leon Brooks wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 04:08, R. Thompson wrote:
>> "Bank clerks asked to display rainbow sitickers

>> Toronto -  Thousands of Royal Bank clerks are being asked to
>> display rainbow stickers at their desks and cubicles to promote a
>> safe work environment for gays, lesbians and bisexuals.

> So... if it's OK to display their PoV with stickers, it's also OK for
> me to display a whacking great big pink triangle sticker in my cube
> to display my PoV? (-:

No... wait... I have a better idea. A big pink triangle with a crucifix
superimposed. When questioned, I respond with, "It's to show that
Christ died for homosexuals, too, just like he died for everyone else
who's doing something obviously wrong. It reminds me to be extra
patient and kind with them even when they get in my face about it." Let
them chew on that one. (-:

Cheers; Leon

--
For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched
with the feeling of our infirmities;