[CS-FSLUG] Web Page

Jukka Y mail at ylonen.info
Sun Oct 3 23:14:24 CDT 2004

On Monday 04 October 2004 02:32, Christopher Rose wrote:
> I'd be interested in seeing what you are refering to Jukka, insofar as the
> church picture is concerned. As for Fred's concern about framed page, that
> is intentional. The Lutheransonline address is where it is displayed. The
> actual web page exists at http://kf6snj.tripod.com/OSLC/church.html

I saw that my results for picture was similar to Gabe's. In addition to it I
also sharpened it partially (because in my opinion it gives more realistic
perspective to the picture). You can see my version here (I'll remove the
pictures after you have checked them out):
http://www.ylonen.info/church

Blessings,
Jukka