[CS-FSLUG] The Church needs to hear this.

cyratt at netzero.com cyratt at netzero.com
Sun Oct 3 18:42:56 CDT 2004

My dear brothers and sisters in Jesus,
	My prayer today is that in these last days we could all join together as one in Jesus, as in the book of Acts Christianity. This morning while in prayer I began to read in Philippians 2:1-11 it really pierced me. 1If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ (with Jesus and His anointing), if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, 2then make my joy complete by being like-minded. My dear brothers and sisters, in these last days we must understand what Paul is stressing here. Our strength as a body comes from all of us believing God’s Word in its fullness.
	We must not be divided for within the division is satan truly able to attack, and when part of the body is attacked it affects us all. Paul goes on to say, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose. Brothers and sisters do we see what God is saying to us? We should be one spirit and all our purpose should be the same, for we are all headed in the same direction, and are supposed to be striving for the same call.
	Please hear me verse 3 says we should do nothing by selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility we should consider others better than ourselves. Verse 4 each of us should not only look to our own interests, but the interests of others, laying down our selfish ambitions. Verse 5 We must let our attitude become the same as our Lord’s. He made Himself as nothing, taking on the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to death, even the death on the cross.
	Brothers and sisters we too must become obedient to daily putting our flesh on the cross so that we can clearly see to be one in Spirit and to be likeminded, filled with God’s Word. Then and only then can we truly fulfill the prophecy of Joel 2:7. We will run like mighty men; we will climb the wall like men of war; we will march everyone on his ways, and we will not break our rank. Brothers and sisters we must stand united in these last days. If one can set a thousand to flight and two ten thousand, imagine what a united body could do to the enemy. Please brothers and sisters, we must read and act upon this Word from our Lord. Our Lord says through Paul in Colossians 3:5 that we must put to death therefore whatever belongs to our earthly nature, sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires, and greed. Friends as long as any of us still possesses these things in our life it will hinder our oneness in Him. Please Friends check your hearts. Allow God to purge out your flesh so that we can obey Phil. 2:2 by being likeminded, having the same love being one in spirit and purpose.
	God bless you today as you begin your journey of acting on God’s Word and remember Joshua 1:7 Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all of God’s Word (the law) my servant Moses gave to you. Do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. Verse 8 says to meditate on the Word of God day and night and to do everything you read. Then you will be prosperous and then you will have good success. I don’t care if you are in the poorest conditions, poverty will have to bow to the Word of God.

	In His Love,
	Jennifer Cundiff
	Healing Streams Ministries.
        Our URL is http://healing_streams.tripod.com