[CS-FSLUG] Canadian bank, intimidation?

Fred Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sun Oct 3 17:53:01 CDT 2004

On Sunday October 3 2004 6:46 pm, Aaron Patrick Lehmann wrote:

[snip]

> victim is.  Given these feelings, should I display that rainbow?  I do
> believe homosexual activity to be a sin, and not something people should be
> engaging in.  I also know that if the SS is ever chasing a homosexual, I

[snip]

That's NOT the point - most of us would hide just about anyone from the "SS."
What these fools want is to ram their perverted UNGodly lifestyle down
other's throats - NADA! I would refuse to display it - period.

Fred

--
"Running Windows on a Pentium is like getting a Porsche but only being
able to drive it in reverse with the handbrake on."