[CS-FSLUG] Formal Welcome RUTH WAS: Sandra on the List

Ruth Marlene Friesen bouquet at ruthes-secretroses.com
Fri Oct 1 12:44:21 CDT 2004

Thanks, Josiah!
I seem to be spending more time in this group than I did in a Christian
writers group. But it sure does take time. Maybe I'm trying to get too
much in.. ;)

>Well, formally welcome. :-) Intros seem to be an individual choice. I think
>it was several months before I formally introduced myself. I enjoyed
>reading your quick little intro.
>
>It is always fun to hear about the places God has put people and how their
>talents are used in unexpected ways.
>
>JSR/

Yes, I love the people stories best of all too. Especially where we can
spy God at work in one another.

So how does ones find the testimonies of the longer-time members?