[CS-FSLUG] Add-on to my previous message

Ruth Marlene Friesen bouquet at ruthes-secretroses.com
Fri Oct 1 12:39:52 CDT 2004

Thanks, Jukka,
I checked out those screenshots yesterday (most of them), and found it
interesting to see how it looks similar and how different from Mandrake
9.1. That mountaintop view is breathtaking too!  I'll keep this in mind...

Blessings & Thanks,
Ruth

Oh, so there's the meaning of YaST - I kept wondering what that stood
for. I see the answer in your email as I re-read it.