[CS-FSLUG] Freely CD Update

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 18:14:08 CST 2004

The updated freely CD brochure is available at:

http://matheteuo.org/downloads/freely_cd-0_4.zip

If you'll check out The Freely Project
(http://www.jedimoose.org/freely/node/88#comment-339?PHPSESSID=084f136fd347dd763c315efe6c6c2de5),
I've got info on how others can help out.  Incidentally, I'm throwing
in a blurb about the 1/2-day seminars I hope to do locally, and if
anyone is interested in a similar activity in their area, I'd be happy
to list you as a local contact.

I could also use some personal testimonies and case studies showing
ministries or non-profits putting FOSS to good use.  In case you don't
get over to TFP, perhaps someone would enjoy writing up a presentation
of the Gospel message?

Also, I finally engaged in some meaningful contact with the local LUG
(CharLUG), which has at least a couple of interested Christians
involved, and I believe they're great candidates for participation in
the outreach effort as well.  One has already offered to include my
ministry in his directory of local churches, and maybe even some space
(we'll see about that for the CD).

DCP
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist