[CS-FSLUG] Invitation To Charlotte

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 10:23:11 CST 2004

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 08:46:00 -0500, Fred A. Miller
<fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:
> On Fri November 26 2004 4:57 am, Daniel Miller wrote:
> > Mmmmm.... Denny's.  I wish I could be there, however Japan is quite a
> > drive.  Maybe if there is wireless in the area you could set up a
> > Gnome Meeting session.  Just a thought.
>
> 'The only way I could attend as well.
>
> Fred
>
> --
Golly, Daniel, aside from getting a bit damp in the drive, how could
you pass up the beautiful scenery in Hawaii enroute? :)  Of course,
you guys need to think about the possibilities for your areas.
Anyway, the Gnome Meeting session wouldn't be impossible - especially
if someone who knows how to hook that up attends.  Sorry that one is
something I haven't tried (or had time to try) yet.

God bless,
Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist