[CS-FSLUG] Invitation To Charlotte

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 01:26:57 CST 2004

I am inviting all in the Carolinas (and elsewhere, if you can) to head
to Charlotte, NC in late January or early February 2005 for a Saturday
Luncheon fairly close to the I-85/I-77 interchange.  We would like to
meet at a local restaurant that won't break wallets (Denny's/Shoney's
type place or local barbeque house).

The purpose is 2-fold:
<> Fellowship (get to know one another)
<> Discuss FOSS advocacy/ministry

Some on The Freely Project are already excited.  There's a small
contingent of Carolinians over there. :)

Anyone coming from way out of town and wanting accomodations, we'll
see how we can hook you up.

Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist