[CS-FSLUG] In Case You Haven't Read Already...

Jukka jukka.ylonen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 09:57:22 CST 2004

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 00:18:07 +0900, Daniel Miller
<sound.the.shofar at gmail.com> wrote:
>  1m Christians sign EU religion plea.  Here is the link:
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2004/11/25/wchris25.xml&sSheet=/news/2004/11/25/ixworld.html
>
> Blessings,
> Daniel Miller

I hope this petition has some effect, but on the other hand I found
this story from the Google: "50 Million Europeans support christian
heritage in proposed EU constitutional treaty".
http://www.euro-fam.org/scripts/spop/articleINT.php?&LG=EN&LJ=FR&XMLCODE=2003-12-10-1810
Wonder why 50 million didn't count for back then...? But anyway - good
that this topic got publicity again. I must go and seek if it is
possible to sign somewhere online.

Btw. Do we have other cs-fslug:er's from Europe (except me:)?

Blessings,
Jukka