[CS-FSLUG] Happy Thanksgiving!

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Thu Nov 25 09:45:35 CST 2004

Happy Thanksgiving too! (and pass some turkey down here, please...!)

Eduardo

On Wednesday 24 November 2004 17:06, Don Parris wrote:
> Despite my personal trials this year, I have much to be thankful for.
> One of the things that I am grateful for is the discovery of fellow
> followers of Jesus Christ who also use free and open source software.
> Great is my joy in this new-found fellowship! I hope you all will
> enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday.  Those on this list who live outside
> the US might consider giving a moment's pause to give thanks as well.
> We all have many things for which we should be grateful.
>
> With many thanks to all who have encouraged and supported me in my
> endeavors to help the Church discover free and open source software.
> I am grateful for the help and lessons I have learned here on the
> Christian Source list.  I pray that we will continue to work together
> to help each other and the Church at large.
>
> Praise and thanks be to our Father,
> Don
> --
> DC Parris GNU Evangelist
> http://matheteuo.org/
> gnumathetes at gmail.com
> Free software is like God's love -
> you can share it with anyone anywhere anytime!

Prof. Eduardo Sanchez
Asuncion, Paraguay, South America
 How long, how long, in infinite Pursuit
 Of This and That endeavour and dispute?
   Better be merry with the fruitful Grape
 Than sadden after none, or bitter, Fruit.

	-- The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam