[CS-FSLUG] [OT] Laundry

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Mon Nov 22 08:16:16 CST 2004

I do not know if you have Dollar Store in your area or not. If so, I would suggest investing in a bottle of "Awesome". I use this quite frequently to get stains out of clothing as well as black marker off the walls of my apartment (I need to find a better way to hide those markers from my son).

Hope that helps.

Pax,

Christopher