[CS-FSLUG] Successful MythTV Install

Doug Coats dcoats at heritagemail.org
Fri Nov 19 08:15:30 CST 2004

I am in the process (It is going slow because my spouse is on a "let's
redecorate the house" kick that takes precedence over my computer tinkering)
of doing the same thing but am hung up on getting ivtv to startup on
booting.

I don't know this from experience but I read somewhere that ATI TV tuner
cards won't work properly with Linux because something is Windows dependant.
I have no solid evidence to back that up so take it for what it's worth.

If you do get the ivtv modules to load on boot up let me know!

Good luck,
Doug