[CS-FSLUG] Clash of Civilizations in Europe

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 17:33:41 CST 2004

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:44:06 -0500, Alvin Smith <email at alvinsmith.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 November 2004 03:18 pm, Fred A. Miller wrote:
> > I am convinced that Islam WILL be the catalyst that brings the Anti-Christ
> > to power,
> I disagree.  I believe it will be people who profess to be Christians who are
> actually false prophets that will usher in this "Anti-Christ".  But the
> spirit of the anti-Christ is already in the world.
> > and it would appear we don't have all that long before it
> > happens. Satan has a tight fisted grip on Islam, that is based on Satan's
> > lies put to paper by a mentally disturbed illiterate man.
> >
> > Fred
>

> > http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/11/15/170109.shtml
>
> --
> Alvin Smith

Frankly, I believe Islam will be a target of the "New World Order" -
whatever appearance that takes on.  I also believe that Jews and
Christians will be targeted as well.  Of course, it's just how I
believe things will shape up.  And my beliefs are subject to the real
outcome.  I don't understand fully what Israel's position is (I know
we have some brethren in Israel on the list), but I do believe that
God has something special in store that we may or may not fully grasp
right now.

Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist