[CS-FSLUG] Finally beat Fred to some news!

Bradly McConnell bradly.mcconnell at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 16:28:37 CST 2004

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 06:43:02 +0900, Daniel Miller
<sound.the.shofar at gmail.com> wrote:
> You know, the funny thing is that if a scout attains Eagle Scout and
> would like to join the Marine Corps, he is automatically promoted to
> E-2 (Private First Class) upon graduation of boot camp.  I'm not sure
> about the other services, but that really says allot for someone that
> is "required" to believe in G0d.
>
> Blessings,
> Daniel Miller

Same kind of deal for the Navy if I remember correctly.  Eagle scout,
Sea Cadets, Civil Air Patrol, and the like usually give some kind of
advanced pay grade upon graduation of boot camp.  I don't think the
other two are based on Biblical principles.  I wonder if they will try
to change the Navy Hymm too.  They already changed (or at least gave
options) for the oath of enlistment.

Brad