[CS-FSLUG] Rejoice with me: a laptop

Daniel Miller sound.the.shofar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 15:26:52 CST 2004

That's awesome news.  I really don't think the distro should matter
much, as long as you are running a light window manager (i.e. fluxbox
and the like).  I had a Dell Latitude CpiA 233 a up until last year
when it died.  At the time that it was up and working, I had RH 7.3
with fluxbox and a custom kernel on it.  Just stick to the lighter
software and performance shouldn't be an issue.

Blessings,
Daniel Miller