[CS-FSLUG] Prayer Request

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Tue Nov 16 07:54:08 CST 2004

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004, Don Parris wrote:

> I'd like to ask y'all to keep our dog, Joshua, in mind when you pray.
> He got loose today (normally an inside dog), and had a little chat
> with another dog.  Well, apparently things didn't go Joshua's way.  He
> might have been of a good courage (Joshua Chapter 1), but he obviously
> didn't think much at all about the size of the other dog.  We really
> don't know what got him, but it sure got him good.

"All creatures of Our God and King..."

I'll pray for you. You pray for me as I am forced to dispose of
burgeoning population of stray cats, dumped out here by others. No one
can afford the shelter's fees for "donating" these animals, so they are
dumped out in the country... and I live in the country.

Ed Hurst
A Bible Site -- http://webs.tconline.net/softedges/
Linux & Unix Help -- http://ed.asisaid.com/
Blog -- http://ed.asisaid.com/blog/