[CS-FSLUG] Web hosting?

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Fri Nov 12 15:59:12 CST 2004

Hi Art,
	You won't find the plans online -- I keep them off the internet since
I mostly host web design clients and those who are referred to me.

	If you want, drop me a line at tbutler at uninetsolutions.com and let me
know what kind of plan you are looking for. I can send you some plans
that I think match those requirements.

	Blessings,
			Tim