[CS-FSLUG] Digital recording

Robert W. robertwo at access-4-free.com
Thu Nov 11 20:38:48 CST 2004

Our church is wanting to digitally record services to MP3 files. It's a
bit of a pain to copy tapes, since we don't have a duplicator.

Does anyone have recommendations on inexpensive equipment? Web sites I
might look at for information or products?

I did a quick Google and found lots of recorders with mixer functions.
We already have a mixer. I'm also looking at building a PC or laptop
that can record sound. But was hoping I might find a pre-built product.

Thanks, in advance.

--
Robert W.
robertwo at access-4-free.com