[CS-FSLUG] wireless NIC - licensing

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Thu Nov 11 21:28:53 CST 2004

On Thursday 11 November 2004 19:38, Frank Bax wrote:

> The license appears to say that if I'm not the "end user", then the
> first part must apply.  You agree to never print "Intel" or any
> trademark they own without their written consent!
>
> If I agreed to that license (I didn't) this email (by discussing it)
> would a violation of it.

Wonder what will happen to all the military intelligence stuff when the
abbreviation "Intel" gets used, as it has been for over 100 years. :-)

I have no intent to defraud anyone, but I do feel wealth of contempt for
such companies. Seems to me they violate the rule of law, if not common
sense, and don't deserve my support.

--
Ed Hurst