[CS-FSLUG] Web hosting?

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Thu Nov 11 05:34:07 CST 2004

On Wednesday 10 November 2004 22:20, Art, Rochell & AJ wrote:
> I've seen pjhosting.com and their plans. Are there any good Christian
> web hosting services? I saw a thread somewhere about some so called
> Christian web hosting services that do have security measures in
> place and were found to be sending out UCE.

I can't recall the thread you mention, but I've seen clueless hosting
from time to time. Our own Tim Butler does commercial hosting, and I
know the Sakamuyo Christian Fellowship does it, too. I can certainly
vouch for Tim's works, as I use it myself, but he wouldn't dream of
advertising on this list.

--
Ed Hurst