[CS-FSLUG] PD: Diary Bombshell: Kerry Met With Terrorists

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Mon Nov 8 16:54:00 CST 2004

> Why should a man need a reason to not show the world his diary?

	I was wondering that as well. If the story is true, it is somewhat
disturbing, but there is no reason it needed to be public knowledge to
begin with and what someone did 30 years ago does not seem to be
rationally helpful in a presidential race much be it good for the
candidate (Kerry's talk about being heroic in Vietnam) or bad
(something like this).

	-Tim

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |
Presently on "Albert" (DP PPC 970 "G5" running at 2.0 GHz)