[CS-FSLUG] Christian Falangists Party of America

Fred Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sat Nov 6 15:04:12 CST 2004

On Saturday November 6 2004 3:35 pm, Timothy R. Butler wrote:
> > I don't remember who it was, but someone asked who the Christian
> > Falangists
> > Party of America is, because someone said they would make a good
> > candidate.
> > I'd say you've been insulted.  At least, I hope you have.
>
> 	I'd have to agree -- that looks rather, uhm, radical. I can't say
> without reading more, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are tied to
> some less savory groups in our country. I'm glad this is apparently a
> very fringe party and not one that has any traction (at least around
> here, I've never heard of them before).

Hehehehehehe.......you'd be surprised what their roots are, and it's not what
you're probably thinking. :) NO, not neo-Nazi or anything disgusting like
that at all. I can't find any negative associations or activities as of
today. I haven't had a whole lot of time to check it out well, however. I
will, and if there's anything negative, I'll report it.

Fred

--
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to
have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the