[CS-FSLUG] United Church ministers want to unionize

Fred Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sat Nov 6 10:22:30 CST 2004

On Saturday November 6 2004 2:35 am, Christopher Rose wrote:
> I find that web site rather boring. Furthermore, I have a hard time
> believing that any group that denies Christ's divinity is a "christian"
> group. These are the type of groups I prefer to avoid.

I agree!! I have NO interest in supporting them either. They are a liberal
denomination. It's also interesting that in some parts of the world, liberal
churches are loosing membership, and Orthodoxy/conservative churches are
seeing great growth and dedication......Parts of Africa is an example. I
can't say that I see this in our area, but maybe in time. :)

Fred

--
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to
have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the