[CS-FSLUG] resources

Bradly McConnell bradly.mcconnell at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 14:19:24 CST 2004

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 14:33:22 -0500, Alvin Smith <email at alvinsmith.com> wrote:

> > wondering since Debian seems like starting a 1st grader in Algebra.
>
> I am not sure if I understand what you mean here.

Since you are focusing from a user perspective, then it doesn't
matter.  What I was getting at is the install and setup.  I thought
you might be running a class going through the installation and setup,
which while Debian provides greater control, it could possible be
overload on a person if they are not all that familiar with computers.

Brad