[CS-FSLUG] Prayer Request - OSGrace

Fred Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Nov 1 13:12:13 CST 2004

On Sunday October 31 2004 10:55 pm, Don Parris wrote:
> Hey gang,
>
> I'll be meeting this Wed. with the folks from a local Novell Solutions
> provider to discuss my FOSS educational ministry.  They had previously
> mentioned throwing in a SUSE 9.2 CD or something, but after talking
> further with another guy from the office, we'll be having lunch.  One
> of the guys is a Christian, so I think I'll be able to get some solid
> support - at least in terms of someone local to work with me on
> presentations, etc.
>
> I also dropped a hint that I would like to raise funds to purchase a
> laptop so I could demo GNU/Linux as I speak with pastors and other
> church leaders.  Also, I've brought my ministry under the umbrellla of
> another church, which happens not to be very open to the idea of using
> FOSS.  So please pray for them, as their openness could affect my
> effectiveness.  (If they're not open to my ministry, why should other
> churches be?)

Quite. I've maintained for a long time that Gates and Co. IS the most immoral
in America. How can any church support such a company? How can any church
want to do business with someone like Gates who as given SO MUCH MONEY to
Planned Parenthood?! Make them aware of all the liberal causes Gates AND M$
support, let alone all of the ILLEGAL and IMMORAL things they've done over
the years.

Fred

--
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to
have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the