[CS-FSLUG] Hosting?

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Fri May 28 16:09:40 CDT 2004

Not to push my own services, but I am more than happy to provide hosting
packages. Let me know what kind of features and prices you are looking
for and I can give you a quote.

The new server this site, OfB, etc., are on has had just over 90 days
uptime (longer than any sites have been on it -- it was first brought
online ~ 104 days ago and I did some kernel upgrades after that).

	Blessings,
		Tim

On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 13:38, Eduardo Sanchez wrote:
> Dear listpeople,
>
> I have a situation here. The pastors all of a sudden decided to have a
> website and asked me for help, not necessarily in the real execution of
> hosting, installation, setup and design, but in drafting the
> requirements and features of the website, and also to choose suitable
> hosting.
>
> As a first measure, the Church registered the villamorra.net domain for
> 6 years (!). So I would like to ask you the following questions:
>
> What would be a good hosting company for my church's website? I would
> like something LAMP based, with ssh access. Bandwith and uptime should
> be good, and prices should be very reasonable, i.e., affordable for a
> small to mid-sized church.
>
> Blessings,
>

> Eduardo
Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |