[CS-FSLUG] Hosting?

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Thu May 27 13:38:36 CDT 2004

Dear listpeople,

I have a situation here. The pastors all of a sudden decided to have a
website and asked me for help, not necessarily in the real execution of
hosting, installation, setup and design, but in drafting the
requirements and features of the website, and also to choose suitable
hosting.

As a first measure, the Church registered the villamorra.net domain for
6 years (!). So I would like to ask you the following questions:

What would be a good hosting company for my church's website? I would
like something LAMP based, with ssh access. Bandwith and uptime should
be good, and prices should be very reasonable, i.e., affordable for a
small to mid-sized church.

Blessings,

Eduardo

--